Wednesday, August 30, 2006

ORANGE: THIS YEAR'S BLACK

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know what it is but everywhere I look (at my job) I see office worker after office worker wearing orange. Now, I know that Finkmaster Flash started the whole "orange" thing (even tho he no longer wears it for fear of being perceived as a "dedicated follower of fashion" -- and orange is kinda a rare colour to see MANY people wearing. But, it seems like every day there are more than the average amount of people wearing orange. In fact, being as over-worked as I am, I somehow managed to find the time during my busy work schedule to conduct a head count as to how many people in the office at one time were wearing orange and the final total was 18. That's EIGHTEEN people wearing orange, children. In the SAME DAY!!! Surely, that's the sign of the coming of the beast or something?!?!?!? Have any of you lovely people noticed an increase of "orange wearers" where you work or play? Office workers in particular -- I wanna know what you've seen! Have we reached the end times? Again?

2 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

There was just something on Dateline ... 48 Hours ... 60 Minutes??? I don't remember which one, but... it was about this very subject. Orange is the new Red to be exact. The new power color is orange. Especially in an office setting. The only reason I know this is cause I'm still in my metro phase of life even though that fad is also gone like the color red.

Pax Romano said...

I am wearing an orange shirt today! Of course, I am the gate keeper for the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!