Friday, October 19, 2012

THE GHOSTLY GALLERY

IN HONOUR OF THE COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN, I'M POSTING A FEW MORE PICS OF PEOPLE I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO MEET.  I don't really have any amusing anecdotes to go with them so I'll just share them here.

JULIE ADAMS was an absolute delight!
 
ROBERT QUARRY - Count Yorga himself was hilariously snarky with his stories but totally wonderful to his fans.
 
CANDACE HILLIGOSS of CARNIVAL OF SOULS
 
SID HAIG I've met several times and had a really nice discussion about Mantan Moreland
 

MR. LOBO - TV Horror Host added an extra message on the back.  But hey, as an official "Sleepless Knight" I am nothing BUT patient -- because they're not bad movies, they're just misunderstood!
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

wellyousaythat said...

As I said to the Dalai Lama, Tiger Woods and William Shatner when we were having supper with Stephen Fry : "don't you just hate name droppers?"

Cerpts said...

That's funny . . . Shatner never mentioned you.