Thursday, June 08, 2023

When Super-Heroes Knew How To Have Fun

 AREN'T DARK & SOMBER SUPER-HEROES BORING?  Back in the day, super-heroes knew how to have fun.  Their lives were filled with catching crooks and fun leisure activities.  Evidenced by what Superman, Batman & Robin used to get up to on the covers of 1940's WORLD'S FINEST COMICS.  I mean, with all the fun they were having, it's a wonder any super-villain ever got caught!  

Here they are playing baseball


Gardening & Skiing



Playing baseball again and mountain climbing




Buggy racing and Tug O' War




Tennis and Unicycling




A Foot race and visiting the Hall of Mirrors




Go-Carts & Surfing!




Going to a Costume Party & Amateur Photography




Going Fishing & Playing Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Superbots




Roller Skating & Car Racing




Bicycling & Skiing again




Playing basketball & autograph hunting





Waterskiing & Playing on the See Saw (that really attracts the babes!!!)

2 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Man, how long has it been since I've been on a seesaw? I bet it was that time eons ago when we were in the playground near your house. Is that damn thing still there? I mean it seemed old and decrepit even back then. Sort of like how you are now.

Cerpts said...

NOTHING is as old and decrepit as I am. I don't have any reason to go back there but I can only assume it's still there.