Wednesday, May 01, 2024

APRIL 2024 TOP TEN LIST

 HERE ARE MY FAVOURITE MOVIES I WATCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN APRIL 2024.



  1. JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR - LIVE ARENA TOUR (2012)
  2. THE HIDDEN  (1987)
  3. THE SALVATION  (2014)
  4. EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE! THE MOVIE  (2009)
  5. THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE  (1986)
  6. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST   (1991)
  7. THE NIGHT FLIER  (1997)
  8. SCOOP  (2024)
  9. MEAN GUNS  (1997)
  10. THE GOSPEL OF JUDAS  (2006)
PLUS...Here is a view of EVERYTHING I watched during the month of April 2024:



3 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

I think I set a record this month. I've seen three, count 'em three films on this list and at least one is "in the pile", maybe two!

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Since there is no real place to comment on the headder pic, I'll do it here. I remember playing this game but what I really remember is playing the Titanic game. Bulkheads indeed and how did the stars hang in the sky again???

Cerpts said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes, the Titanic game was awesome sauce and, to the best of my knowledge, I still have that game. The titanic game was better, IMHO. I still have the AXIS & ALLIES game as well. It is the original edition and in basically perfect shape . . . . and I've seen it on ebay for a couple hundred bucks or more!!!!