Thursday, March 30, 2023

2022 Film of the Year Nominees

 WE'VE LET THOSE OSCARS DO THEIR THANG; SO LET'S HEAR FROM THE 'RICKSTERS'.


  Here are the nominees for Film of the Year (in alphabetical order).

  1. THE BANSHEES OF INISHERIN  (dir. Martin McDonagh)

  2. EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE  (dir. Daniel Scheinert & Daniel Kwan)

  3. THE FABELMANS  (dir. Steven Spielberg)

  4. THE MENU  (dir. Mark Mylod)

  5. PEARL  (dir. Ti West)

  6. SHE SAID  (dir. Maria Schrader)

  7. TÁR  (dir. Todd Field)

  8. THREE THOUSAND YEARS OF LONGING  (dir. George Miller)

  9. THE WOMAN KING  (dir. Gina Prince-Bythewood)

  10. WOMEN TALKING  (dir. Sarah Polley)


2 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

I've only seen two of these (Banshee and Menu) and a third I think I have on DVD (but it's at your house) and another one on the DVR but I have not yet had the chance to enjoy it as of yet. Nice list though.

Cerpts said...

Actually -- you'll be getting ANOTHER dvd: WOMEN TALKING. . . because I someone also bought two copies of it. . . . yep . . . . must be the onset of my Old Timer's Disease . . . .