Thursday, November 30, 2023

My 100 Least Favourite Movies According to Flickchart

 AND I KINDA THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO SEE WHAT FLICKCHART SHOWS AS MY LEAST FAVOURITE MOVIES.  This is probably even LESS accurate than my 100 faves list I posted yesterday since it really depends on which movies each of these goes up against that determine how far down the list they go.  HOWEVER . . . there are some REAL stinkers on this list and I don't think I really have a problem with hating ANY of these movies.



That was the "Bottom 10" of my most hated movies according to Flickchart and yeah I'll pretty much go along with that list.  Below please find my "Bottom 101".  And no, I won't be posting a gallery (as I did on yesterday's Top 100) since these poopy films don't deserve it!





Wow, what a pile of poo!

No comments: