Wednesday, November 29, 2023

My Top 100 Movies According to Flickchart

 OCCASIONALLY I LIKE TO LOOK AND SEE WHAT MY TOP FAVOURITE MOVIES ARE ACCORDING TO FLICKCHART.  Now, if you don't know what Flickchart is, what are you doing with your life?  Flickchart.com is a site that allows you to rank movies by pitting them against each other head-to-head.  Two films will pop up and you pick the one you like better.  After several years of doing this, I have amassed almost 9500 movies and ranked them all; giving me a so-called 100 top films list.  I say "so-called" because, unless every single movie I've seen comes up against every single OTHER movie I've seen (a chance that's probably close to infinity), it won't be 100% accurate.  However, here's what flickchart says are my top 100 movies as of today.



There's the top 10 up there and now here's the entire list of 100 movies.  Keep in mind, my ranking appears all the way over on the right hand side. . . .but they appear in order of 1-100.





All in all, I'm pretty happy with that list although, if'n I was to compile it solely myself, I'm sure it would differ.  And of course, such a list would probably change daily anyway.  But there you are.  And here -- have a gallery of the films because I'm so nice . . . 




No comments: