Friday, March 01, 2024

FEBRUARY 2024 TOP TEN LIST

 HERE IS A LIST OF THE FILMS I WATCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN FEBRUARY 2024.

  1. NOTHING BUT A MAN  (1964)
  2. THE BLACKENING  (2022)
  3. ONYX THE FORTUITOUS AND THE TALISMAN OF SOULS  (2023)
  4. TALK TO ME  (2023)
  5. FORTY ACRE FEUD  (1965)
  6. THE GREATEST NIGHT OF POP  (2024)
  7. 36 HOURS  (1964)
  8. BERGMAN ISLAND  (2021)
  9. SOUTHERN COMFORT  (1981)
  10. THE MYSTIC  (1925)
And here be EVERYTHING I watched (film & television) in the month of February:



4 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

OK, here are my top ten films of the month that I watched for the first time. Ever. Forever? Forever ever!

1. Kelce
2. Scream, Queen! My Nightmare on Elm Street
3. Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid
4. Captain Clegg
5. Lisa Frankenstein
6. Déjà Vu
7. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
8. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
9. Venom
10. Café Society

Cerpts said...

YOU NEVER SAW 'DEAD MEN DON'T WEAR PLAID' BEFORE?!?!?!?!?!

I'm sorry, I'm rethinking our whole relationship now.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

No, years ago when I went to see it at the Echelon Mall $2 movies with Chuck, Scott, LD, and others, I was sittin' there a young Cheekies of about 15 and before the movie gets ten minutes in they come and tell us the projector broke so they couldn't show it. I was crestfallen I tells ya! It's taken me this long to get over it.

Cerpts said...

Your crest might very well have fallen! Those absolute splitters!!! Interrupting a faboo movie like dat. The next thing you know, the film will break a quarter of the way into GRUMPY OLD MEN!!! I mean, what is this country coming to. I'm so sorry this terrible thing happened to you and, if I wasn't so tired and sick every weekend when I plan to go frolic, I would've comforted you with a great big movienerd hug!