Thursday, October 31, 2019

31-DAY HORROR MOVIE CHALLENGE ACCOMPLISHED

AS PART OF THE COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN 2019, I ENDEAVOURED TO WATCH AT LEAST ONE HORROR FILM FOR EACH DAY OF OCTOBER.  Happily, I accomplished that task and then some!  Below you will find charts of my 31-Day Horror Movie Challenge loosely based on a template used for various Dread Central horror film challenges of the past.  And beyond the 31st you will find my additional watches "above and beyond" the call . . . of Cthulhu...





and of course, when I ran out of month I just kept watching horror movies!!!  Including a very special treat on Halloween day when I watched the sneak preview of the wonderful documentary on 80's horror movies "IN SEARCH OF DARKNESS" that I helped fund on indiegogo.  What a treat (with no tricks) for a Halloween day watch!  I hope everyone had a super spooky scary October and a fun Countdown to Halloween!





No comments: