Friday, October 04, 2019

CINEPHILE AND THE SPLAT PACK

A GREAT CARD GAME FOR MOVIE BUFFS HAS NOW EXPANDED INTO HORROR!  A while back, a card game made for film nerds, movie geeks & cinephiles was funded on Kickstarter; it's called CINEPHILE:  A CARD GAME (what else!!!) and features 150 cards with a movie star on each card.  There are multiple games to play with the same cards; to see the rule and where to buy your own deck, just go to cinephilegame.com.  (And no, once again I'm not being paid to send you there).

Well recently, the movie geeks at CINEPHILE had created their first expansion pack . . . and it's specifically for horror fans.  THE SPLAT PACK is a 20 card extension pack to be added to the other cards in the CINEPHILE game featuring a horror star on each card in one of their iconic roles:  Jamie Lee Curtis in HALLOWEEN, Bruce Campbell in EVIL DEAD II, Christopher Lee in HORROR OF DRACULA, Peter Cushing in FRANKENSTEIN MUST BE DESTROYED, Daniel Kaluuya in GET OUT!,   Jennifer Connelly in PHENOMENA, Vincent Price in THEATRE OF BLOOD, John Hurt in ALIEN and many others!  What a great way to improve a great card game!  And just in time for Halloween too!

2 comments:

Star said...

Oh em gee - I bought this last Sunday!! I had to have it. I basically just sit by myself at home in my jammies, go through the cards and figure out my six degrees from each actor. At the moment I'm up to Viola Davis...

Cerpts said...

You rock!!!!