Thursday, October 01, 2020

Counting Down to Halloween

 


MANY AND MANY A MOON-FILLED OCTOBER, I HAVE DEVOTED THIS BLOG TO THE CELEBRATION OF HALLOWEEN.  The spirit is always willing but sometimes it can be very difficult to carve out (like a Jack-o'Lantern's face) the time to post something spooky every day.  Last year I took a chill approach to the Countdown to Halloween and it seemed to work out for me.  So this October, I will also endeavor to do the same and do my best to post something spooky every day . . . or at least almost every day.  Halloween is too important to let go by without commemorating it.  And what kind of a lil goblin would I be if I didn't?!?!   I'm going to try to catch up with some of the millions of horror movies that make up  my mountain of "to watch" movies . . . . although I'm sure I'll be rewatching some old Halloween favourites.   So I invite you to stop by throughout the month of October . . . and also click the Countdown to Halloween link over there at the top right and visit all the other ghouls and ghosts participating in the Countdown to Halloween!


No comments: