Sunday, October 25, 2020

WE INTERRUPT THIS COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN TO SAY OMG!

 SO WE KNOW WHAT THE NEXT DC ANIMATED MOVIE IS GONNA BE AND IT'S CALLED BATMAN:  SOUL OF THE DRAGON!  It features the return of Bruce Timm to animated Batman and it's 1970's all the way.  Bruce Timm himself calls 1973 his "sweet spot" for comics, movies, cars, music, kung fu.  And that's all gonna be the foundation of BATMAN:  SOUL OF THE DRAGON, can ya dig?  This one I'm really excited about  --  because I've got the exact same sweet spot for 1973 as Bruce Timm.  And everything described about this movie sounds like heaven to me!  We've got Batman


We've got Lady Shiva


We've got Bronze Tiger


We've got Richard Dragon


Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!? Early 70's Batman kung fu action with all these martial arts headliners AND with a wakkachikka wakkachikka guitar????!!!!!  AND Kobra?!?!?!?!



AND James freakin' Hong as Sensei?!?!?!?  



I can't wait until 2021!!!!!!!!!

No comments: