Thursday, December 03, 2015

DECEMBER WITH THE SUPER-HEROES

THE FINAL INSTALLMENT OF OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY POSTS.  All this year, during the 10th anniversary of this blog, I've been posting each month's classic art from Marvel and DC Comics' 1970s calendars. . .and here is the last one:  December.


The Incredible Hulk guides Santa's sleigh in this final page from Marvel's mighty 1975 calendar.


Superman plays Santa Claus in this 1976 entry from DC's calendar featuring artwork by Neal Adams & Dick Giordano (including Adams pencilwork of some Justice Leaguers in the background).


The Mighty Avengers join George Washington crossing the Delaware in Marvel's Bicentennial calendar entry from 1976.


The Big Red Cheese (or Captain Marvel to you) battles Sivana at the Parthenon from DC's 1977 calendar


And in our final entry of the year, the Legion of Super-Heroes battles Toyman from DC's 1978 calendar.

Thank you for being here for the 10th year of this blog . . . and all these calendar pages make me look toward what the new year will bring.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I wrote this review 3 years ago I had no idea how many people hate this movie and they are preferring Mad Max 3 over this film. Claming Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome the third film is better film than this, really? Better than this? Listen folks it has no Mel Gibson so what? So what's your point? Gibson dropped out this film and he wasn't interested, it was in development for years, since in 2004 this movie was announced. George Miller did something different with this film and he got hate for it. I hate Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome to death! It is rated PG-13 family film and I wanted an action bloody rated R film not a boring stupid lame movie! I got an rated R bloody action film that I wanted in Mad Max: Fury Road. I was entertained and I enjoy it. . Watch movies free on https://365movies.is/tag/123movies very great! One thing that kinda upsets me is that when the film ended and everyone was walking out, I overheard things like "that was garbage" or "what a piece of sh*t film", that really angered me a little because I know that a lot was put into this film and they think they can do better? Unbelievable. Link movie free full hd: https://365movies.is/movies/mad-max-fury-road-0457.html

Unknown said...

fifa world cup 2018 fixtures
"Fifa Live 2018"