Sunday, September 18, 2016

COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN NEWS

WILL THE GREAT PUMPKIN BE PASSING OVER THIS PARTICULAR PUMPKIN PATCH?!?!?  
I'm afraid so, my little goblins.  Loathe as I am to admit it, I just won't be able to participate in this year's Countdown to Halloween.  This makes me sad because I've participated in almost every one for the last decade or so; however, the woeful lack of activity on this blog attests to the difficulty I've had in finding the time to post much of anything this year.  While I am hoping that this changes soon, I fear it wouldn't happen by the time the Countdown to Halloween rolls around.  

So, while I won't officially be participating, I do still hope to post as much Halloween content as I can during the month of October.  It won't be much but ideally it will loosen up the ole blogging muscles enough to get me to post more on this blog than I have done and to look forward to full participation in next year's Halloween Countdown.  

No comments: