Tuesday, October 01, 2019

COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN 2019

THE CHILLEST HALLOWEEN EVER! 

I missed doing last year's Countdown To Halloween because the land of the living is just too hectic!  Well, it's no less hectic . . . but I couldn't let another Halloween go by without stirring the old cauldron.  So I'm here to put the 'chill' in the season with my own non-hectic, laid-back chillest Halloween ever.  This means that I'm going to let the spirit of Halloween steer this blog anyway it wants -- as calm as a midnight cloud crossing an October sky.  So come ring the doorbell and I'll try to drop a nice little Halloween treat in your trick-or-treat bag every day.

6 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Just do what you can and enjoy and have fun! Happy October!

Bob Johns said...

Cheers to a fun countdown!

Cerpts said...

Happy October indeed, gents! Good to see you, Caffeinated Joe, old friend! And great blog, Bob Johns! I raise a glass of Dracula Fizz and toast you too!

Star said...

Exciting!!! Glad to see you back during the bestest holiday month of the whole stinkin' year!

Cerpts said...

That's sweet of you, my brightest Star! Miss you lots! I couldn't miss two years of the Halloween Countdown in a row so I made a last-minute decision to go for it! I hope you and everyone reading has some fun with it.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

What goes on here?