Monday, June 07, 2021

NOW WHAT?

 WELL, MY 6 MONTH PROJECT OF YEAR-BY-YEAR RANKINGS IS NOW AT AN END. 


And if there's one thing I've learned it's that I haven't seen nearly as many movies as I thought I had.  What a lightweight!!!  Of course, the second thing I've learned is that the lists are already out of date; owing to the movies I've watched since compiling each year's list.  For a while, I would add a movie to a year as I watched it but this entails changing each post back to a draft and republishing it.   That got old really quick.  Each year-by-year ranking IS accurate as to my movie watching until May 2021.  I was thinking maybe I'll add the movies I've watched onto each year-by-year ranking starting from May onwards around the end of 2021.  That way, I can get the rankings up-to-date at the end of the year and move on from there. 


But now that I'm finished the Year-By-Year Film Rankings . . . . .Now What???  For this blog, I mean.  This film project has been VERY useful in getting me to post more often on the ole blog.  But now that it's finished, what new project should I undertake?  Any ideas?   

1 comment:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

I dunno about the blog but it's high time we had a FaerCheek Movie Festival soon!