Thursday, September 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERTY SNERTS!!!
That face, that face, that wonderful face! It shines, it glows all over the place. And how I love to watch it change expressions. Each look becomes the pride of my possessions. I love that face, that face, it just isn't fair. You must forgive the way that I stare, But never will these eyes behold a sight that could replace That face, that face, that face. I love those eyes, those lips, that fabulous smile. She laughs and spring goes right out of style. Oh never will these eyes behold a sight that could replace That face, that face, that face, that face, that face, that face, that face.
Lyrics by Lew Spence and Alan Bergman
Music by Lew Spence

3 comments:

Weaverman said...

For some reason I never really got into the Greta Garbo thing and can't say that I enjoyed any of her films particularly except for QUEEN CHRISTINA which I probably put down to Mamoulian. At the other end we have NINOTCHKA which is Lubitsch and therefore totally lost on me.

Star said...

"Must you flirt?"
"I don't have to, but I find it natural"
"Suppress it."

Cerpts said...

Ah, you remembered my favourite line!