Sunday, October 31, 2010

Well, I'm back from my trip to Massachusetts so I thought I'd post a few photos of my favourite place on earth:
Naturally we start with Motif # 1
A view of the Point off Bearskin Neck
Looking back into Rockport from the Point
The Old Stone Fort on Bearskin Neck - looking quite a bit refurbished since the last time I was here
A couple views of the shops on Bearskin Neck
Looking back into town from Bearskin Neck avec shops
The beautiful 200 year old Tuck's Inn where we stayed - my room is the top window - Room # 2 otherwise known as the Peach Room - obviously named after me cuz I'm such a
Tuna Wharf avec Motif # 1 and boatsies
The stone gazebo off Front Beach
The view off the far end of Front Beach
Another view looking back into town with the church steeple

1 comment:

Weaverman said...

Great Pictures - looks just like Leigh on Sea! Glad to see you're back.