Monday, June 12, 2006

SCHOOL REUNION: Wish I could see it. Well, I've seen the first 3 episodes of the new David Tennant Doctor Who. Sadly, I haven't seen the fourth episode (entitled School Reunion) which sounds like it's excellent. Being the Doctor Who geek that I am (Hi Ms. Henri!!!), the fact that former companion from the 70's Sarah Jane Smith (Elisabeth Sladen) and K-9 make a return appearance after 20 years makes my little heart all a-quiver. Just seeing these pictures of Sarah Jane laughing with current companion Rose (Billie Piper), the new Doctor (David Tennant) saying goodbye to K-9 and embracing Sarah Jane. . . . man, I've just GOTTA see this episode. I guess I'll have to wait till August. But, hey, Miss Jenny Penny, if I have to wait, that also means YOU'LL have to wait to see Giles! But hey, I'm not heartless. Just for you, here's ANOTHER picture of your Giles looking even more evil than last time! Where's Buffy and does she know about this????

5 comments:

Cerpts said...

This month's theme really isn't Doctor Who.

Honest.

Star said...

is giles screaming the word Khan?

Cerpts said...

One can only hope!

Unknown said...

I wonder who had the good dental—Taster's Choice or Buffy?

Cerpts said...

Incidentally, Pauline Collins (of Shirley Valentine fame -- who plays Queen Victoria in "Tooth and Claw") appeared on Doctor Who waaaaaaaaay back in 1967 in "The Faceless Ones". She nearly became a regular on the show; the BBC offered her a recurring role as the Doctor's new companion but Collins turned them down fearing typecasting.