Thursday, November 01, 2007

Well folks, Halloween month is over so now it's time to head into November with it's very own monthly theme. The theme on my blog for this month is going to be flowers in all their colour and splendour. Each day we're going to feature a "flower of the day" and today's flower is the begonia!
Begonias are mad wicked and are in the flowering plant family Begoniaceae. Begonias are one of the largest species with over 1500 varieties. They flourish in tropical and subtropical regions such as South and Central America as well as Africa and south Asia.
The way to propigate most begonias is by stem cuttings and damn you mischievous trickster god Kokopelli you've been messing with my blog again. How many times have I told you to leave it alone. I'm not gonna talk about no frikkin' flowers! What, are ya kiddin' me with that mess?!?!?!?! Clear outta hear before I steal your flute!

7 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Did I ever tell you this joke:

Q: What did the turd say to the asshoe?

A: Are you shittin' me?

The month of flowers? How in the frig? We go from creepy, ghosts and goblins around every turn to fuckin' flowers? Christ, all right, I'll get the pruning shears.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Oh, guess I'll have to learn to read the entire blog entry before jumping to my comments. So no flowers ok well alrighty then.

Cerpts said...

Go back to your moths. It'll be all right.

Cerpts said...

But hey, those begonias are kinda purdy. . .

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Is it a flute or is it a poisonous blow dart tube type deal going on there?

Cerpts said...

Well many times it's just a phallus but they usually clean it up for the tourists.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

so its a skin flute is what youre saying?