Friday, September 29, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DYNAMIC DUOS PART 14: THOSE COOL DUDES!

This time the Dynamic Duo is a pair I know: Ern Whatshisname & Daddy Pax! I first met Ern when he was my boss. I was lucky enough then to count him as one of my closest friends. He has been there for me when I was dealing with a lot of nasty stuff (read: psycho bitch ex-girlfriend) and always provided a shoulder to cry on. Later I finally met his "better half" Daddy Pax when the gang all started showing up on their doorstep every Sunday night. Then I got me another great friend who welcomed me and made me feel right at home. Not being the most outgoing person in the world, I find meeting new people and entering new surroundings difficult so this has meant a great deal to me. Even though they're an old married couple now, Whatshisname and Daddy Pax have STILL not become fuddy-duddies like many other married couples I could mention. You guys are the coolest and I know I speak for all us misfits, strays and knuckleheads (yours truly) you have welcomed into your home every Sunday night. I, for one, am extremely grateful to call you both my friends.

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Ok, you two! Don't be fightin' over which one of you is the "BETTER" half. We all know you're BOTH the better half.

Of course, if Ern decides to bake a nice sweet potato pie that might swing things a little in his favour.

Just a thought.

Pax Romano said...

Ahh you made Whatshisname go all weepy (either that or it's his time of the month again, better stock up on chocolate and salt).

Seriously, Cerpts, we love ya more than our own luggage!