Friday, December 12, 2008

BETTIE PAGE (1923 - 2008). There was never any supermodel nor any pin-up queen who could ever approach the earth-shaking iconic status of the great Bettie Page. She never appeared in public once her legendary fame attained cult status because, she said, she wanted all her fans to remember her as she was at her height, in all her glory and youth. In that manner, I'd like to present this pictorial tribute to the breathtaking Bettie Page; who died today at the age of 85.

3 comments:

Pax Romano said...

Have you seen, "The Notorious Bettie Page"? Great film.

She was, in my humble opinion, the opening salvo in the sexual revolution.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Dude, you realize you have had more naked nipples on your blog in one post than I have ever had on mine in the whole time I've been blogging?

Keep up the good work!

Cerpts said...

Pax,

I had wanted to see it but never got the chance.

Cheekies,

You'll just have to do better next time.