Friday, September 18, 2009

OK, SO WHAT SONG AM I OBSESSING ABOUT NOW?!? You know what I mean. You keep playing the same song over and over. Endlessly repeating it for no apparent reason. This happens fairly frequently and I just reckon I'll put the song up here whenever that happens. So that way, while I'm endlessly listening to it you'll be stuck with it too. This week's offender: Steely Dan's "Black Cow". I wouldn't call myself much of a Steely Dan fan but this is probably my favourite song of theirs . . . and dumb luck happened to strike when I placed a random cd mix into my car stereo and the song came on . . . and I kept hitting repeat...repeat....repeat....

2 comments:

Pax Romano said...

Isn't that one of Diane Arbus's pictures?

Cerpts said...

Yes indeed . . . my favourite Diane Arbus photo.