Saturday, August 19, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingOK, I won't even MENTION that car drive home from Chez Fink today when everyone substituted the word "Puddin'" for other words in book/movie titles i.e. Lady Chatterly's Puddin' or How Stella Got Her Puddin' Back! Suffice it to say that Puddin' Mania is spreading like tapioca on an outhouse door! BUT, when I see my mother (who's favourite flavour of puddin' -- butterscotch -- is picture over there) and she spontaneously breaks out into some sort of beatnik puddin' poetry -- well, Puddin' has conquered the universe. Here's what she recited:

"Puddin' is good, puddin' is great, Puddin' makes you put on weight.

Puddin' in the kitchen, puddin' in the hall, Smear that puddin' all over the wall."

4 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Tha apple didn't fall far from the puddin'

Pax Romano said...

Thank your mother;
I have my new mantra for the week.

Cerpts said...

Pax, there's nothing that would make my mother prouder than to provide spiritual guidance for lost puddies.

Star said...

oh how i love my mother in law!