Friday, October 13, 2006

GET LOST WITH JULIE ADAMS -- It's taken a while for me to mention this (not being as Lost obsessed as a certain Cheekies) but the season premiere of Lost featured a surprise appearance by one of my favourite people in the first minute or so of the program: Julie Adams. Now, for those of youse not in the know, Julie Adams has had a long and distinguished career in movies and television but is perhaps best known as the female lead in the original Universal horror picture "The Creature From the Black Lagoon". There she is looking hot in her palpitating white bathing suit! Now, I had the privilege of meeting Ms. Adams a couple times in the last couple years and she is a sweetie. I just love her. I always had a crush on her in "Creature" but adored her after meeting her in person. So imagine my surprise when I settled down to watch the season premiere of Lost and, Lo and Behold, who knocks on that "hottie" Juliette's door but Julie Adams herself.

Let's hope we see more of her in the rest of the season. Well done, ABC!

No comments: