Friday, October 20, 2006

So. . .did I ever tell you about the time I was camping in the Pine Barrens with my friends and his father when I was 12??? Well, in the middle of the night we heard this bloodcurdling, animalistic scream. So, I took this photograph. Keep in mind that it has not been altered or doctored in anyway and it's an actual photograph I took that night. And yeah, those words were ACTUALLY hanging in the sky as well. So don't be facetious!!! Anyway, just in case you STILL haven't figured out it's October! P.S. And here's a shout out to Ernest! Say hi to the folks on Foulness Island -- but only from a distance. And NEVER at night!

4 comments:

Pax Romano said...

My niece is here and she loves stories of the Jersey Devil!

Cerpts said...

She is a VERY discriminating young lady from the sounds of it. Say howdy doodly doo for me and, if I see Mrs. Leeds' hooved young'un I'll tell him to swoop on by!

Unknown said...

Ooh! I'm going on my very first Jersey Devil hunt in December. I'm already whittling stakes and practicing my harpoon marksmanship. Wish me luck!

Cerpts said...

Ooo, pick me up a couple, huh!!!