Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DYNAMITE MONSTER BASH

HERE IT IS!  The 12th issue of DYNAMITE MAGAZINE from 1975 featured all a 70's monster kid could want to throw a Halloween party. 

As I said before, I believe this is the first and only time Count Morbida made it to the cover.  I remember getting this when I was 9 years old and losing my freakin' mind!  It was a rare occasion when anything "horror" appeared in a kid's magazine that you got at school (!) -- except for the Count Morbida comic in each issue of Dynamite -- so this was one for the books.  Now the entire issue wasn't all horror so I've only posted the relevant pages here -- and oh yes, for easier reading just click on a picture and then right click and save it to paint or whatever on your computer then the image will be big and easily readable.  Also note that the back cover features the "table top terror" which you were supposed to cut out and affix to balloons -- a picture of it appears on the inside front cover (as well as the Count Morbida puzzle answers) so I'll post that as the final photo here.  OK?  So here we go - as Count Morbida ushers us into the Dynamite Monster Bash of 1975!











4 comments:

wellyousaythat said...

Creepy Feely Feelings sounds more like a lifestyle choice than a children's game

Unknown said...

Dancehall,skinouts,sexy,sex reggae Videos,Music,Photography,News,Events.
jamaica sexy music videos

Unknown said...

How much would this be worth?

Location de voiture Casablanca said...

fantastic put up, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector don't understand this. You must proceed your writing. I'm confident, you've a huge readers' base already!location de voiture casablanca