When I had the great priviledge to meet Julie Adams in 2002, she commented how she never thought that white swimsuit, which was rather daring for its time, would become so iconic to horror fans. Well, it did . . . and so did Julie Adams with this one role of Kay Lawrence in THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON which celebrates it's 60th anniversary this year. Besides being the apple of the Gill Man's eye, Julie Adams also served her time in the horror genre this way:
- THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON (1954)
- NIGHT GALLERY "The Miracle at Camafeo" (1972)
- KOLCHAK: THE NIGHT STALKER "Mr. R.I.N.G." (1975)
- BACK TO THE BLACK LAGOON: A CREATURE CHRONICLE (2000)
- CREATURE FEATURE: 50 YEARS OF THE GILL MAN (2004)
- LOST "A Tale of Two Cities" (2006)
fun on the set
behind a big rock with Richard Carlson
unmasking Ben Chapman
more fun on the set
that's a pretty big hole in the net - with Whit Bissell, Richard Denning (Mr. Evelyn Ankers) and Richard Carlson
Keep Watching the Skies!
And while you're watching the skies, keep a lookout up there for THE WOBBLIN' GOBLIN by ROSEMARY CLOONEY because THAT'S TODAY'S "WOMEN OF HALLOWEEN" SONG ON MY AUDIO BLOG "BATHED IN THE LIGHT FROM ANDROMEDA"