Monday, October 14, 2013

TODAY'S BOO TUBE: MODERN FAMILY HALLOWEEN

I ADMIT NOW TO NEVER HAVING SEEN "MODERN FAMILY". 

Until I decided to sample the Halloween episode which seems to be rather acclaimed around the internet.  Nielsen reports that the Halloween episode of "MODERN FAMILY" is the most-viewed episode of the series.  And we all know it's an award-winning and critically acclaimed series.  All I can say is I found this episode really rather good with some genuinely funny gags started with the very first involving a chopped-off hand.  Claire adores Halloween (who doesn't?!?) and is planning on turning the Dunphy residence into a spectacular haunted house for the trick-or-treaters.  Of course, she runs into difficulty with the entire family and things don't go exactly according to plan.  By the end of the episode, I was really in the Halloweenie mood.

2 comments:

ernest said...

Chopped off hands are sooooo funny!

Wings1295 said...

Great episode of a really funny show!